Surefit Stretch Statement Prints Couch Lounge Sofa Covers
New! Print Design Surefit Stretch Statement Couch Lounge Sofa Covers 5 Patterns!
Create the 'WOW' factor in your home! Give your sofa and dining chairs a new look with these new print designs from Surefit.
Design a room with impact and infuse your own personality and style by dressing your favourite chairs in our fantastic slip cover designs. Our statement print slip covers will transform the atmosphere of your space instantly with little effort, enabling you to change the look of your home as often as the mood strikes you.
We have a very exciting range of prints with something to suit everyone,
whether your style is rustic, vintage, industrial, provincial, modern or even if you like the wild side.
Easy care and wrinkle resistant, these SureFit one seater stretch covers will dress up any pre loved sofa.
Machine washable with a 4 way stretch to make covering your sofa a breeze. With a sewn in elastic hem, these stretch Prints Slipcovers are the perfect fit for your sofa.
All products are machine washable and may be tumble dried low. Sure Fit has advanced engineering technology with numerous patents for many of it′s products.
- Available in 5 Patterns: Leopard, Signature Grey, Signature Natural, Tribal and Zebra
- New Design : Hugo, Klara and Nova
- Style: Statement Print
- Size: Recliner, One Seater, Two Seater, Three Seater and Dining Chair
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Secure fit with sewn-in bottom elastic hem
- Elastic hem
- Easy-care, wrinkle-resistant
- Material: 94% Polyester, 6% Elastene
- Machine washable
Sizing information (length, from the outside of the arms):
Recliner: 198cm: 223cm (measured around the entire back of recliner)
One Seater / Armchair: Fits most 1 seater sofas - 81cm to 109cm
Two Seater Sofa: Fits most 2 seater sofas - 147cm to 185cm
Three Seater Sofa: Fits most 3 seater sofas - 188cm to 244cm
Dining Chair Cover: Fits most armless dining chairs - 106cm tall
We also have a Surefit Pearson Couch Cover Click Here
How to Install a Slipcover:
Fitting instructions for One Seater, Two Seater and Three Seater:
-Drape slipcover over furniture and stretch over and down the arms.
-Fit bottom elastic under furniture frame keeping seams lined up with arms.
-Secure under furniture keeping the top-stitched seams lined up with arms as you pull down evenly to match contour.
-Tuck excess fabric into crevices. When you get to the seat LIFT and WRAP the elastic under the seat cushions. Tie elastic loops beneath the footrest to maintain the position of the footrest and arms.
Fitting instructions for One Seater - Recliner:
-Position fabric over back and set shoulders in place. Pull cover down to wrap underneath the base of the furniture.
-Recline backrest slightly and raise footrest. Position arms. Tug and stretch to pull under bottom to hold securely.
-Place handle opening over handle, set darts at bottom of inside arm. Smooth fabric toward seat, tuck into sides and back.
-Tie elastic loops beneath the footrest to maintain the position of the footrest and arms.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will these covers fit my couch?:
- In general, if your couch/armchair falls within the dimensions listed above, the cover will fit your couch. They are very stretchy, and also come with excess material, which is easily tucked away out of sight.
- These covers do not normally fit chaises, sectionals, wing-back sofas or sofas with recliners. For leather couches, you may find that non-slip rug pads are necessary, in order to prevent the cover from slipping. These inexpensive pads can be purchased from rug/flooring shops.
Here's a tips for a "Great Fit" Click Here!